For machines operating at 175 to 350rpm
Black – Thorough stripping/cleaning For wet scrubbing strong layers of wax. Removes the old finish and eliminates concrete burns.
Brown – Scrubbing Hard aggressive scrubbing wet or dry, with strippers. Prepares the floor for new waxing. Resistant to acids.
Green – Intermediate cleaning For the removal of surface layers of wax and to prepare the floor for the next process. Use wet.
Blue – Light cleaning Light cleaning and spray washing.
Red- Polishing spray For frequent use on relatively clean floors. It also cleans and polishes dry.
Tan – Polishing For light cleaning and maintaining all types of floors. Use dry.
White – Finishing and polishing Suitable for finishing and polishing floors. Use dry or slightly damp.
- Choose from a wide selection of 7 standard speed in 14 sizes or 3 Ultra High Speed pads in 2 sizes shown below
- Can be used on both sides with no loss of efficiency
- 85mm centre hole punch-out for easy attachment to floor machine.
- Special mix of resins and abrasive grains deeply impregnated ensure quality performance both in wet and dry use.
- Virgin polyester fibres free from contaminates help to create a range of hard wearing, durable and pliable floor pads.
- Heavy denier fibres guarantee strong tensile quality and continuous contact with the floor surface.
- 22mm thick pad depending on grade of pad.
- Our pads hug uneven floors and cushion the machine in use.